Thursday, September 10, 2009

Red Glorious Red!!!!

Hello! 
Today over at splitcoast the way to use it challenge was to use red, I personally love red and think it is a great color. It also reminds me of my dad because red was his favorite color.
For my card today I used another Lockhart stamp,  these are such cute and whimsical stamps. I have a few of these but thought since I had to use red the tomato dress was the best.
The checked paper is double sided so I thought it would be fun to turn up an edge.
Punched the corners and added black corner punches under the checkered. The red flowers were white and I colored them bright red with copics. For the picture: I have a cheerful pot of bright yellow and red Mums on the back porch  and after the fog burned off this morning,  I took a picture. Thanks for stopping in today.
Recipe:
Stamps: lockhart, tomato with greens, and salad dressing.
Card stock: PTI, Poppy red, Su white and black, DP-Reminise Set the table.
Ink, memento, real red.
Accessories: Nesties, ribbon, flowers copics, punches.

No comments: