Thursday, September 3, 2009

SAND!


Today over at SCS, the challenge is to sand it! So I came up with making my own sand under Poppies feet. He is one of my new stamps from High hopes, I had to wait way to long for him but,  isn't he just the cutest! Poor little guy popping his floaty. 
Just a short post today, too busy getting things ready for the start of school.Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the day.

Recipe:
Stamps: High hopes- Poppie porcupine , SU-Riveting
Paper: SU- real red, brillant blue, and kraft and DP- My Minds eye
Ink: memento, tuxedo black, SU- brillant blue
Accessories:copics,  ribbon, button, punches, distressing and doodleing.


1 comment:

Emma Fewkes said...

Wonderful ... you're way too accomplished with those Copics girlfriend! The sand looks amazing and Poppy is WAY too cute!