Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Birthday!


Hello!
Today's card is for a co-worker, it was her birthday today and I wanted to play with my Mo's digital pencil image.  I saw this image and it just put a smile on my face!  Is this little guy just the cutest?  Mo's  images are all so cute and very fun to color. I still need to get the hang of printing out the digital images and how to use my computer but, I still love them!!!
. I entered this in the DP2 challenge site, the challenge this week was to make a card that "glitters". I have two glittery flowers and the frosting on the cupcake also has some stickles that is sparkly. Thanks for stopping by and have a good night!

             Heide

7 comments:

Elaine L. said...

Adorable! Glad you joined us in Mo's challenge this week.

Dawn B. said...

Aww this is so cute.. I am sure that your friend will love this.. I love the chocolate cupcake...Thanks for joining us at Mo's..

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

That's adorable! I love his little stuffed cheeks!

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Great card! Great sparkle!! :0)
Thanks for joining Mo's challenge this week x

shulsart said...

It makes me smile too and you have colored the little guy perfectly. Thank you for joining in on the fun at Mo's Challenge blog. We hope to see you again soon.

The Wired Angel said...

Darling card.. I love the image you used. Thanks for playing along with us and for sharing your talent with Mo's followers! Hugs, Peggy

Olga said...

Oh this is so adorable!!! This is a first hamster stamp I've seen and it's so realistic looking and super cute.