Saturday, November 21, 2009

Holy cow!!


High hopes challenge is to make a card 1,2,3.  3 flowers, 2 brads and 1 saying. Here is my card for the challenge. I hope I made it in time for the challenge. I received this image this summer , it just makes me smile! The saying is computer generated and I made the background paper to look like cow hide.
I had a hard time placing the flowers, so I had to ask my 12 year old for help! This is his reply,  "Mom where do you like them? " 
Me" not sure Nic."
Nic " you know Mom!"
Me" No, I don't Nic!" "do you like it here, here, or here!" as I move the flowers around the card.
Nic" Mom you know where you want to put the flowers."
At this point I gave up because I knew he really could care less!
The only reason he came was because I called him.  All he wanted to do was get back to his video game!  I picked the three spot that you now see, What do you think?
Thanks for stopping by!
Heide

4 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

I love your card Heide and great layout and pretty details, Have a great evening, Hugs, Nikki x

CFLanger said...

I love the cowhide background, and I do like where you put the flowers! When I used to teach kids classes at a local stamp store I always told the children there is no right or wrong in art, and I do believe that.

Olga said...

Aww, this is too cute. Great card!

Curt in Indy said...

LOVE these cows! They not only make me smile, they made me laugh! Love your "cowhide"! Great job on that. I also LOVED your conversation with Nic! Made me laugh out loud! Best, Curt