Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Holly


Happy Sunday to you all! Have you seen the images over at Mo's digital pencil? I am in LOVE with them! So very special and terrific to color,  this card is full of glitter and fairy dust. I used my copics to color her in. This image is called Christmas fairy Holly




I  made another card  with this digital image and it is below. I went with softer colors and again lots and lots of glitter!

The yellow halo is not as bright as in the photo. The actual card it looks like a soft warm glow around her.


I need to work on the digital images, I am not the best with the computer and when I read the directions on the blog my images do not come up like they said they would. I think I did something and not sure what, I think I need to get my own personal computer assistant! LOL!


Thanks for coming by today and I hope to be back again this week.
Last week was the busiest week I think I have ever had!

Heide

Copic used:
First card, R59, G94,G99,B00,G19,R35,E21R20,EOO,E47, E35
2nd card: R20,YR000,G12.G21,E33,E02,E00,Y17,YR23,B00,G16, R35

1 comment:

Barb- NICUGypsy said...

both palettes are lovely! could you list the colors of the copics you used please (especially the pale one!) Thanks!

barb