Saturday, January 16, 2010

Love treats.




Hello Bloggers!
This is a cute little gift bag and small 3x3 card to go with it. It was the challenge on Friday over at SCS. The flower is a technique  that I learned  from watching a video by Dawn McVey.  The flowers are so cute but,  you have to cut up a book to get the shapes for the flowers. I am a BIG book fan, I love to read them , smell them and feel them! I know, I know! its a little weird........

smell them. I ran out to get a book at the salvation army and I grabbed the strangest looking book I could find . I think it was published in the 50's.  Well, when it came down to ripping out a page and punching it with a punch I had the hardest time.  I had to talk myself into it. LOL!!! The next time it should be much easier for me to make these cute little flowers.
Thanks for stopping by today, I have more on Sunday.
Enjoy your weekend!
Heide

1 comment:

CFLanger said...

Oh how adorable! I saw those flowers on Dawn's blog too but I haven't tried them yet. I'm like you - I have a hard time cutting up books. In fact, sometimes I just scan the page, print it and then use the copy. TFS this lovely project!