Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's hump day!
I am such a happy camper today, my boss called and asked me if I wanted to take tomorrow off! Of course I said yes! I have been working on swap cards for a while and making gifts and door prizes because,   I am headed to the Michigan mingle on Friday.  I am so excited and nervous! This will be my first mingle they sound so much fun!
This is my card for today, very simple and not much stamping for the sketch challenge over at SCS.  Since they moved their server  is acting up and my card didn't go into the challenge gallery, I am hoping it will find its way soon. Thanks for stopping by !

Heide

2 comments:

Sharon Basel said...

Such a pretty card Heide! Hope you have a wonderful time at the Mingle. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful Heide.. I love the colors.. Have a terrific time at the mingle..Sounds like fun.