Sunday, April 25, 2010

Faux Bleaching!

Happy Sunday! 
This card is for today's featured stamper over at SCS.  I also wanted to try out a new technique that I saw yesterday on Bella Carta  blog.  This is a very easy technique and it was fun to do. It also has a great out come! This is a very elegant look to it.  Lots of browns and earth colors I will  have to give it a try with other colors.  Hope you had a great weekend back to the grind on Monday! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my creations!

Heide

3 comments:

CFLanger said...

Oh this is beautiful! I love that image with the bleaching technique!

Unknown said...

What a fabulous technique! I love your take on my card...it is beautiful! Thanks so much for honoring me with such a beautiful CASE.

HUGS,
Gloria

Nancy said...

Heide this is gorgeous!! Really a stunner. Love the shades of brown ~ very rich and elegant look.