Thursday, April 1, 2010

Oh Happy day!

Iam still on a roll!! Another card this week.
This is for today's challenge over at SCS.
The challenge was called sweet child, I don't have very many children stamps and then I remembered my digital images by Mo Manning. These are so fun to color and they are just adorable!  One of my favorite stamp Co. because I like cute and whimsical!
This is just a short one today, going out with some stamping girl friends and after the crazy day I have had, I could use some fun friend time! Thanks for stopping by today ! 

Heide

3 comments:

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet Heide.. You did a terrific job.. Hope you had fun today.. I love stamping friends..

Sharon Basel said...

Great card Heide - the colors are so fun and the image is darling.

Jennifer said...

This is so fun looking Heidi! I love your coloring. Hugs!