Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Birthday wishes!

Happy Tuesday to you all! This card is for today's color challenge,SCS. I just love these colors together and when I saw it I new I had to make a card using them.  I made this card for a friends birthday card, I hope she likes it.  I saw these flowers in a CTMH catalog I just had to give it a try.

To make them use your 1 1/4"circle punch and cut out 8 or 9 circles.
Fold two side over,  over lap them so one end comes to a point( see picture below). Arrange the "petals" on a circle that has adhesive on it, I had to redo the petals a few times until I got them to fit on the circle.


This is what one of the circles looks like folded and when they are all put together the look like the flowers up in the card. 
Thanks for stopping by and please let me know what you think. If you have any questions about the flowers let me know.
Heide



3 comments:

CFLanger said...

Oooh what a gorgeous card! I love the flowers! I just may have to try that later on!

Sharon Basel said...

Cute card Heide! I love how your flowers turned out.

Dawn B. said...

This is awesome.. I love the folded flower. It looks so wonderful.. You did a great job.