Thursday, May 20, 2010

Flowers for a friend.
















Hello bloggers! Today's card was made for the sketch challenge over at SCS. I made this card for one of the girls in book club, she didn't make it to the meeting on Monday because she has pneumonia.  She is very down and sad right now. Normally she is a go getter and non-stop. Well, you can imagine she had stopped in her tracks.  I have had pneumonia before and for 4 weeks all I wanted to do was go back to bed.  I wanted to send her some happiness. I hope this brings her a little joy! Thanks for stopping by today. Thank you for you kind comments I just love reading  them. You guys just make my day! Big ((((((hugs)))))

Heide

1 comment:

Sharon Basel said...

So pretty Heide! I love your coloring of the poppies and the layout of this card. Very nice!

Sharon