Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bye, bye birdie.
















This card is for today's color challenge over at SCS. Fun colors to work with this week.  The dessert option is to add pearls, and the cherry on top is to add the color, sky blue.  Which I did both! Yea!!! I also got to use the new watermark, my friend Sharon made it for me. She has been working on her blog and teaching herself to make her own blog design and watermarks, she is such a talented lady. Head on over to her blog check out her work, you will not be disappointed! Thanks for stopping by today and see you soon!

Heide

2 comments:

Dawn B. said...

What a cool watermark. I want to make a new one. The font on this one is awesome.. Great card.. I love the layout..

Psssst... go check my blog today... I have a surprise for you..:)

Sharon Basel said...

Awe Heide thanks for the sweet words! This is such a pretty card. I love the damask stamp on the top note die cut.