Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I think its back!!!

Happy day!!!
I think my MOJO is returning.  As soon as I saw the sketch challenge I knew what I wanted to do. I love this set from Flourish and I even had no problem with the color challenge, which I always have difficulty with .
Today was the last day of school for my kids,the last year in elementary for my youngest. I did good until her 4th grade teacher got me crying, and it was down hill from there. I cried until I got home. So sad how fast kids grow up! I am going to be a mess when my son heads off to High school. Mia is such a social butterfly, pool party this afternoon and right now she is at a bonfire burning her math papers! These kids crack me up!
Everyone is bring there math folder and burning it at the bonfire.
Thanks for stopping by have a great day.

Heide

3 comments:

Sharon Basel said...

Such a pretty card Heide! Very creative use of the sketch and colors. I love it, love it, love it.

Michele Kovack said...

Gorgeous card!!!! Love the little squares on the side! And yes....they do grow up toooooo quickly! I have a 15 and 13 year old......seriously? When did that happen? LOL!

Dawn B. said...

Enjoy these days Heide.. They go so fast. Wait til you have to head them off to college..Yikes.. Your coloring is gorgeous. Love this set.