Saturday, February 12, 2011

TSB and Etsy inspiration.

The Stamping Boutique is sponsoring the Etsy Inspired Challenge Blog.  Tracey, Owner/Artist of The Stamping Boutique, is offering five digis of your choice as the prize. FIVE DIGIS!!!
 Our Etsy Inspiration for this challenge is GlowGirl16for my inspiration I chose the Zebra coupon bag:
    Go check out this wonderful shop. Her inventory includes coupon organizers that are in two sizes, grocery totes, sandwich snack baggies, Mommy and Me bags. I pick this bag to work with the TSB image called Max.
 Max is rocking! I added the embossed music to the background and then printed up some digital zebra paper. Max is colored with all my gray copics and of course I had to add glitter!  Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your Saturday.


5 comments:

Jacquel said...

Awesome card! Love the colors & that image....great job & thanks for playing with Etsy this week!!!

de said...

OMG perfection! Love this!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Heide,
what a cool guy card
loving it
claudia

Ruby said...

Ooh I never saw that coupon bag, how fab! Love how you've interpreted it, what a great card! Thanks for playing along with us at Etsy Inspired this week!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Great card. Love it! I like the embossing folder you used in the background! Great coloring!