Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The ants go marching Two by two....

Today after a long awaited time we have the new releases from Doodle Pantry. What a great release we have for you too! I am working with the image called-Jelly Bean Ants. This image is so cute and I just loved the saying.  These two guys are off to a feast! LOL!
I used a  great sketch that is the Doodle Pantry challenge.


 Jelly Bean Ants  not only has these cute images and saying. It has great designer papers.   I do not have a printer that is great quality or even good quality, so I didn't us any of the digi papers.




Here is the whole set.


  I hope you stop by the Doodle Pantry blog to see everyone's wonderful work. Enjoy your day! 

14 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is so darn cute, Heide! Love what you did with the sketch!!

Patti P. said...

What an adorable card...Laurie ants are so cute. I love the new releases, especially He is Risen. Tfs and have a great day!

Lorie said...

Heide! This is adorable! I love the way you used two different shaped dies for your main image...I must try that sometime! :)

K. Joy said...

Great card, Heide! Love the gems and ribbons! The paper is perfect too, just like a picnic table-cloth!

Kathy W. said...

So cute Heide...love all the green!! Great job with the sketch too. Have a super day =)
~Kathy

Kristine said...

=) Heehee, LOVE IT!! Fun gingham background for these guys. Perfect for a "picnic" tablecloth!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Super cute card and humourous too! Love the bright colours, and your colouring is wonderful!!

Miranda said...

very cute Heide, that image is very cute too
hugs
Miranda

Robbie said...

Heide, Love the bright springy green colors you used. I really like your matting and the coloring of your 2 lil jelly bean thieves.

Maria Matter said...

oh this is so adorable!!! love the gingham paper with this yummy image!
hugs!

Lisa said...

I love how your background paper plays off the "floor" in the image - so cute! Such a sweet Easter card!

Sharon Basel said...

So stinkin' cute Heide! Love that gingham paper and the perfect coloring to match on the image. What a fun sentiment too!
Hugs,
Sharon

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Heidi, boy this sure is cute! i love how it can be used for boy or girl! Great card!
hugs, Sarah

Rebecca Ednie said...

I like the shadows on the jelly beans underneath the top one. really cute card