Sunday, March 6, 2011

Card Cupids

What a fantastic challenge today with The Stamping Boutique. We are working with Card Cupid. Card Cupids mission is to provide encouragement and joy by sending Card Cuddle Care Packages to children who are facing difficult challenges in their young lives regardless of their economic background. You can see more on there web site. The challenge this week is Anything goes.  They want cards with encouraging saying, not get well, or hope you feel better soon.  So when I read this I want to go with our cute and sassy girl Jade. To me she is just so confident  and happy.
I also went with The Stamping Boutiques first  bi-weekly challenge-TSB, Texture, sparkle and buttons.  I think she looks Fabulous and the saying that I had is perfect with her. My papers are form MME-Stella and Rose series. For my texture I used my embossing folder Swiss dot. I put  sparkle is all round Jade and also around the saying. Buttons well I hope you can see them. Hope you check out Card Cupids they are a wonderful site that helps kids in need. 

On another note, Don't forget to head on over to The Stamping Boutique and vote for your favorite card in the Blog hop!  Oh yes....Vote for me! If you can pick out my card!!

3 comments:

Collette said...

Adorable! What can I say. Love that image!!!

Miranda said...

this is so lovely Heide, greaT you've entered our challenge,

hugs
Miranda

April said...

Well Heide...that's about the most amazing card I've seen in a while!! Great work! I just love Jade...I named her so she is special to me ;-) Thanks for joining us this week at TSB!!!