Monday, August 22, 2011

Hi Blogers!
I am here today after a long crazy weekend! I had to go out of town Friday for a soccer tournament, or they called it a "team bonding" weekend. From our last game I rushed home to make it to a concert, which was so much fun! We saw Maroon 5 and Train. Then this morning Up at 5:30 to hop on a bus to take the kids to band camp. I think today will be a nap day!

I made this card for a challenge then found out the challenge had a sponsor.  Silly me! I wasn't going to post it but I thought it was very pretty. Here it is...
I made my own BG papers and added lost of distressing. All stamped image are from SU. Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Challenge:
Paper pretties- Blue Brown and choice. 



1 comment:

Pat said...

Heide - Your card is so, so pretty. Love your image and the ribbon and buttons just pull it all together. Thank you for joining Paper Creations Ink Challenge - Pat