Monday, September 12, 2011

Frankie

Hello blogers, 
Today I have a card for your for Digi days over at The Crafters Cafe. I also have some good news, I am part of the new Design team for The Crafters Cafe!  I am so excited this is such a great group of girls, they are fun and always so encouraging.  I hope you can get a chance to stop on over and check out the challenges. 
  This is Frankie, from The Stamping Boutique and the challenge is a color challenge, Black, tan and a splash of color.  I just love how he turned out. Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon!

1 comment:

Curt in Indy said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you. They are certainly lucky to have you on the team. Have fun! This is adorable! The sentiment just cracked me up. What a great card. I love how it turned out too! Best, Curt