Thursday, December 29, 2011

A few of my favortie things.

Hi Bloggers!
I have been enjoying my time at home the last two weeks. So much time for crafting and spending time with my family. It has been great...sleeping in, staying in our PJ's, and playing video games ( I am not very good at them.). I never want to go back to work!! 
Today I have a card for you for the Dutch Dare Card Challenge. The Stamping Boutique is one of the sponsors of the challenge.
Here is my card:
For the Dutch Dare Challenge you are to use some of your favorite things. My Favorite things are ribbon, Stickles, and ...Oh yea,  sparkly snowflakes. Thanks for stopping in today...See you soon. 

3 comments:

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous, love the stripes on that paper...

Emma Fewkes said...

I love him ~ the sparkly snowflake is wonderful :) I wish we had next week off too .....

Dorte said...

Beautiful card and a lovely image! Thank you for joining us at DDCC.
Dorte,xx