Saturday, December 31, 2011

Winter wonder...

Hello, 
Today this will  be my last card for 2011. I am ready and happily looking forward to 2012 and all the excited adventurers that will happen in the coming year.

This card is made with a Stamping Boutique image for the challenge over at 2 sisters Challenge blog, because The Stamping Boutique is the sponsor. The Challenge is to make a card with Winter colors.
Here is my card, I used the image called Mail Girl. The papers are all in blues, white and a touch of brown. I would of done more white but we do not have any snow to remind me of the white, LOL! 

Thank you to all of my  followers and for those that comment Thank you, I appreciate each and every one of the comments. Wishing you all a very Happy and Joyous New Year.  BIG HUGS...

No comments: