Monday, January 16, 2012

ABC...

Happy Monday evening everyone! 

I have had a nice long weekend here in MI, due to it being a holiday the kids are off  school and so am I. I do think we need all our weekends need to be 3 days. It is so much more relaxing. 
Today I dont have a card for you, because the challenge over at TCC is anything but a card, ABC! 
I made a gift bag out of paper and images from The Stamping Boutique

For this card I used digital paper from Sherry K design, My image is from TSB- Audrey with hear and present. I had no idea what I was going to make for this challenge and very nervous because I am not very good at "Making things" but, I am happy the way this turned out. Head on over to TCC and show us you ABC- anything but a card. 
Challenges:

4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute. I love how you colored the image and the border punch you used. TFS.

Anonymous said...

This is just so sweet and pretty.Love the lacy punched edges and how you've coloured the adorable image.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Sonia said...

Hello!
Fabby creation! love the details and the image.. Great JOB! ;-)
Thanks for joining us at TMITA-Paper Cupcakes. Good Luck!
-Sony
DT Member

ddazzled71 said...

Heidi this is such a sweet gift bag and tag. I love the cute image and your beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining us at TMITA for our From the Heart Challenge.

Danie - Paper Cupcakes DT