Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Flowers for you.

Hello Bloggers! Happy Wednesday to you. I am joining you from Band camp this week. I am one of the chaperone's and boy am I exhausted. We have about 90 kids here at camp and I am picking up after half of them. These kids forget everything! I am looking for backpacks,  water bottles, instruments and bathing suits. I am here until Thurs morning and can not wait for the week to end. 
For my card to day Arlana came up with another great sketch for Sweet Sketch Wednesdays.

Our wonderful sponsor this week is Jodie Mackrell the owner and artist over  at Bugaboo. The lucky winner this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesdays will win 7 digi stamps from Bugaboo. Thank you Jodie!
I hope you can stop on over to Sweet Sketch Wednesdays and join the fun with this great sketch. Have a great week and lets hope I survive camp!

 

7 comments:

Emma Fewkes said...

Heide, that is one CUTE card! Love the fresh colours you used and your colouring is perfect! Hope you make it home in one piece, what a great mum you are!

Kathie said...

Hi Heide I love your card wonderful colours and such a great image. I just love your flower!!! Did you make it? Sorry to hear about your Band trip, I thought these kids should be at an age they can look after themselves and their own gear or do their parents do too much for them? Thank goodness mine are so well trained and know what to do. Take care and I'll be thinking of you. This weekend is our last games of Soccer for the season and we'll have a months break and then into summer sports. Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox


mulberry station said...

Oh wow, you are brave going to band camp with boys. I hope your survive. LOL. Good Luck. I love this image. You have done such a great job with it. Your clouds look so realy in the background. I love your soft pastel papers. They are really pretty. Beautiful little flower too. Hope all goes well. I will be thinking of you!
Hugs, Nancy

Linda Anderson said...

Well bless your heart for being a chaperone, I would never have the patience to put up with all those kids. I'm at my wits end sometimes just with my two!!!! Anyway, your card is adorable! Love your coloring.

Linda

Jeannie said...

She is so sweet and the colors are so soft and pretty! Love the yo-yo flower too!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Jan Hennings said...

This is beautiful! LOVE your blog header :)

Arlana 11426 said...

What a sweet summer card. Love your colors, paper and your image is the sweetest ever. Have a sweet day!!! Arlana@SSW!!