Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wishing you and yours....

I hope you all have a very blessed Christmas and that you had a peaceful day.
We now are headed to the end of the year and I hope you enjoy my card. Happy New year! 
For today at Sweet Sketch Wednesday we have one of this years favorite sponsors- Bugaboo.  Jodie the owner and artist over at Bugaboo has agreed to give the winner from this week 7 free digis of your choice, what a great way to start off the new year!
Here is this weeks Sketch.
And a close up of my image from the Calendar months collection called Fanny January.
She looks like quite the party girl! I used the word set from SU to create side borders. The stars are a die from MFT that I embellished with some silver rhinestones.
I hope you find some time to join us this week. Be sure to stop by Sweet Sketch Wednesday and check out what the rest of the team created for this weeks sketch. 
Wishing you many blessings in the New year to come.
 

5 comments:

mulberry station said...

One of my favorite color combos. Your card makes me smile...such a great choice of embellishments. She probably is seeing stars. LOL
I hope you had a wondeful Christmas. Have a great rest of the week.
Hugs, Nancy

Joanna M. said...

Great image choice. I've never seen that one before. So cute.

Kathie said...

Oh Heide she is definitely the party girls and very high maintenance. Looks like she would have to drink the best bottle of bubbles and would be still celebrating the next day. I love your colours and embellishments and too many glasses of bubbles she will be seeing stars. LOL Still very hot and humid here I think that the humidity is worse than the heat. Please send me some snow to cool down? Wishing you a wonderful New Year.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Linda Anderson said...

Hard to believe Christmas is over...and all that hard work preparing too!!!! What a sweet card Heide! Love your image and colors, so wonderful. Wishing you a Happy New Year too.

Linda

Sally Dube said...

Super cute card Heide!! Love your colors and the stars are wonderful!! Wishing you a New Year filled with many Blessings!!
Sally