Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Buzzing by with a Birthday Hi!

Happy Wednesday to you all. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. We are all on Vacation this week and we are doing a Stay-cation. Staying home and getting things done. I cleaned my craft room, it was such a mess! Mia had her 14th birthday day and this is th card I gave her, the little bee reminds me of her. 
This week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday we are happy to announce that That one of our favorite friends ( sponsors) is back- The Doodle Garden.  The winner this week gets 5 single digis of there choice, Thanks Jennifer! 
For this card I used the image Little Beebee you ca find it here. I made the yellow flower yo-yo's with some fabric that I had. Thanks for stopping by and hope to see your creations over at Sweet Sketch Wednesdays. 
Challenges:
Make it Monday- Anything goes. 
Simply Challenged Challenges- Lots of layers. 
Twisted Tuesday Challenges- Animals and fowers
Vickies Challange- Anything goes.


15 comments:

mulberry station said...

Sometimes, those kind of vacations are the best. I hope you have a wonderful week. Your card is so fun and I love your papers and so prefect for this sweet little honey bee.
Hugs, Nancy

crafty-stamper said...

Love your bright colourful card,great papers and image and love the flowers-thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday
Carol DT x

Tracie said...

Beautiful card. It is such a bright cheery image. Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

Kathie said...

Oh Heide your card is so striking it's wonderful and so pretty. I bet Mia loved it because I do!!! Very cute image and colours. My boys have winner sports trials on Saturday Ryan is playing Soccer and Liam's decided to change codes and wants to play Hockey much to his mum's discuss as he's such a wonderful Soccer Goalie, but I've got to let him have a go. Take care and enjoy you family break together.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Tammy said...

This is so sweet Heide and I love your flower yo-yo's! Popped over from MIM!
Tammy x

Dana said...

Cute card! I love black and yellow together. The image looks so adorable. I saw your post on MIM.

Linda Anderson said...

How adorable! Love your darling little bee. Now you need a fun vacation after your stay at home and work vacation!!

Linda

Chrissy said...

Such a sweet pretty card Heide, love the flowers and cute image, fabulous colouring and design.

Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’
Luv CHRISSYxx

Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard said...

Such a cute image for you to work with and make this great card. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx

Cards by Lady Anne

Lady Anne's Challenge
Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

Shari said...

Such a cute image. I love your flowers too! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday challenges.

Sally Dube said...

Super cute card Heide!! Love that image and I LOVE your embellishments - perfect!! Hope you had a great STAY-cation!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally

Jeannie said...

I am obsessed with chevrons lately so I love the paper you used with this darling little bee! Your yo-yo flowers are absolutely perfect!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Heidi. Love the flowers. Have a great week. Holly xx

Laurian said...

How adorable and I love those flowers!

Thanks for joining us at Nana Vic's challenge over at Lady Annes and I hope we'll see you again soon!

Hugs

Laurian

Janice said...

Very sweet card & a lovely image & flower, Jx