Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Just for you.

Hello and Welcome to Sweet Sketch Wednesday. This week we have one of our loyal sponsors Digi Stamp Boutique. Thank you Sally Ann for being such a loyal friend and sponsor to Sweet Sketch Wednesday, we love your images. 


This weeks winner receives 6 free digis of their choice.  Thank you Sally Ann!
This Adorable little guy that I used on this weeks sketch is called. Murphy from the Murphy 1 set. 
I made this for my husband from the kids.
Here is this weeks Sketch. 
  Hope to see you over at  Sweet Sketch Wednesdays. 
Challenges:
Make it Monday- Anything goes. 
Creative Craft Challenges2- We Love your Dads.
Through The Craftoom door- Anything goes.


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card Heide.

Love the newspaper paper.

Hope you have a great week.

Holly
xx

Sally Dube said...

Heide I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your card - will definitely be getting this image!! Love your DP - so perfect!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally

mulberry station said...

Hi Heide, I love your card. This little guy really put a smile on my face this morning. He is so cute. I love how you have used the newspaper print...how perfect!! Have a wonderful week.
Hugs, Nancy

Kathie said...

Hi Heide, I do love your card it's just so darn cute. Your colours are great and I bet your hubby loved it. Was that newsprint design paper or a page out of an old book? I bought an old book think it could have been a dictionary for 20cents for card making and also making flowers and spraying them. I haven't got around to it yet. LOL All these great idea's. Take care and have a lovely week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Joanna M. said...

Oh my stars!! This is my absolute FAVORITE card this week (and there were a LOT of contenders too). Fantastic job!! I love the way you colored Murphy.

Linda Anderson said...

Awwwww, how sweet it is!!! Murphy is adorable. Love the papers you used, especially the "newspaper" print.

Linda

Julie said...

What a cute card. Your paper choices are perfect.
What a great father's day card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges
Hugs,
Julie

Jeannie said...

This little puppy is so cute! I love how you colored him in and his rosey cheeks!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Cindy said...

Wow Heide! Love your card!!

Thank you so much for sharing at Make it Monday!

Janice said...

So cute! Really love this one, Jx

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image. Thanks for joining in our "We Love You Dad" challenge at Creative Craft.
Hugs
Bev x