Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year and 1st post for SSW-2

Wishing all my followers a very Happy New Year! 
Welcome to my first post to Sweet Sketch Wednesdays-2. A big THANKS to A day for Daisies for being our first sponsor in this new year. For those of you that are just joining us a quick recap, Arlana, the owner of SSW  had the finale post last week, and Sally Dubes has continued the fun sketches on SSW-2 with a lot of our same sponsors and some new ones too! Stop on over and check it out we are even giving you some sneak peeks over on FB, as well as candy for our first 200 followers and you can find out more here.
So on to our post, Welcome and Thank you to Tammy owner and illustrator for A Day for Daisies for being our sponsor this week on the very first post to SSW-2
                                             
                                    photo Button4.jpg 

This weeks lucky winner will receive a $12 gift certificate to use at ADFD shop. 
Here is this weeks Sketch. 
I am looking forward to seeing what you do with this cute sketch and be sure to read all the new rules.
Challlenges: 



8 comments:

Sally Dube said...

Happy New Year Heide!! LOVE your card!! Brings me back to days of Summer when my son was little. Oh how he loved to fish (and still does!!). Wonderful Post!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally

sweetbloominscraps said...

Happy New Year, Heide! Love your sweet calm and relaxing card! Just what I need after a week of watching three of my grandchildren. I have enjoyed working with you at SSW and have always appreciated your help. Thanks for your friendship!
Hugs,
Judi

Joanna M. said...

What a cute card Heide. Your papers are perfect and I really like those buttons! Hope your 2014 is amazing.

mulberry station said...

Heide, this is the perfect little boy card. I adore the image you have used and I am going to have to go buy this one. I love how you colored it up. Sooo cute!!
Happy New Year!
Hugs,Nancy

Juliana said...

Very Sweet!!
Your little fisherman is just too sweet!!
Thanks for playing along with us at A Day for Daisies!

Linda Anderson said...

Adorable Heide, absolutely adorable. Love, love, love your image and fabulous coloring. So sweet!!! Happy New Year.

Linda

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww!!! Sweet card and layout!!

:) :) I saw your card at Make It Monday!! :) :)
Nicole’s Craft Nook
Nicole’s Valentine’s Day BLOG Candy

Pat (mspfd) said...

What fabulous coloring of your sweet, sweet image. Love your crisp, clean take on the sketch! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment.