Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Clowning around.

Welcome to my post for Sweet Sketch Wednesdays 2. This week we have one of our favorite sponsors A Day For Daisies. One lucky winner this week will receive a $12 gift certificate to the A Day for Daisies shop.
                                                   
                                                     

And here is this weeks fun sketch. 
Hope to see you over at Sweet Sketch Wednesdays2 to see what you do with this fun sketch. For this card I used the cute image Miss Polly Clown. She is just so cute, and I love all her flowers and all the flowers make me think of Spring. Oh how I wish for spring and warmer weather!
Challenges:

 
 

10 comments:

Sharon Basel said...

This is such a happy card Heide with the fun, bright colors and that darling clown! Cute as can be!
Hugs,
Sharon

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Heide, I adore your happy clown. She really makes me smile when I see her. I love the bright colors you used and you flower paper is perfect with her cute flower hat. Love your flower embellies too! Hope all is well! Have a great week!
Hugs, Judi

Linda Anderson said...

Ahhhh spring, what a wonderful word!! If only it hurried up and got here! Your card is sooooooo sweet Heide. Love your image and all the wonderful colors you used. Adorable.

Linda

Rene said...

What a sweet image!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Good luck,
Rene :D

Joanna M. said...

This is sweet! Such adorable colors! I snorted when I read Linda's comment ... maybe between your card and all of us saying "Spring" over and over again, it might show up!

mulberry station said...

what a bright, fun color scheme. I adore this darling clown. Super cute card. Hiede!!
Hugs, Nancy

Sally Dube said...

Such a FUN card!! Love the bright happy colors!!! Spring IS coming!!
Blessings to you Heide!!
Sally

Shelly Schmidt said...

Sweet clown image - beautifully colored. Thanks for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com

Kathie said...

Hi Heidie your card really made me smile and I adore this sweet image. Your colours and that wonderful design paper you've used is super perfect for this image and your wonderful bright primary colours and those wonderful flower embellishments. Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie

Janice said...

A jolly and bright card, very pretty, Jx