Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Happy Birthday, Chick.

Hello and Welcome to my post for Sweet Sketch Wednesdays2 this week our wonderful sponsor is Digi Stamp Boutique. Thank you to Sally Ann the owner and illustrator over at DSB. One lucky winner will receive a 10 £ voucher to use at Digi Stamp Boutique shop.For my card I used the cute image Birthday Quacky.
                                          
                                               


 Here is the sketch for this week.


 Hope you can join us this week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesdays 2. Be sure to stop by and see what the rest of the DT did with this great sketch.
Challenges:
Through the Craft Room Door- Anything goes.
Crafting from the Heart- Anything goes and use Yellow. 
 



7 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Adorable, absolutely adorable!! Love that little chickie! The yellows are wonderful too, makes me think of the warm sun. Sure wish it would find its way here soon. Have a Happy Easter.

Linda

Sally Dube said...

Quacks is just so stinkin'!! I just love your card... May have to get Birthday Quacky =). Wishing you and your family a Blessed Easter Heide!!
Sally

Joanna M. said...

Quack! We've got kinda a duck theme going on over at SSW2 don't we?!! I love your card. Both you and Nancy NAILED that color. Really pretty.

Sandra said...

Cute card and a great take on the sketch Heide!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges again.
Sandra

Kathie said...

Oh Heide I love your yummy card, and I love this image, I've used it on a babies birthday card and it was perfect for that as well. Love love your wonderful colour combo it's perfect. Your card really puts a smile on my face its so bright and cheery. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Easter break and hopefully you'll get some of our warm weather, it was stormy yesterday and today Good Friday is beautiful again with a little breeze. Take care and have a lovely break.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

mulberry station said...

Don't you just love these adorable little duck images. I love the pop of purple. It really adds a nice finishing touch to your card. Super cute! I hope you have a wonderful Easter with your family.
Hugs, Nancy

Unknown said...

How adorable. Love the colors. Perfect for our challenge Add yellow at Crafting from the heart. Thanks for playing. Hope to see you next challenge. Good luck.