Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Caio bella!

Hi and Welcome to my post for Sweet Sketch Wednesdays 2, This week we have our sponsor Digi Stamp Boutique. This weeks winner will receive £10 voucher to the Digi Stamp Boutique. 
  
Here is this weeks Sketch. 
 
 I used Sally Ann new image called Scooter days. It is hard to tell but, I cut out the puppy and popped him up on the scooter. What a super fun image to use, so may image come with this great set.

Thanks for stopping by this week, looking forward to see what you do with this fun sketch. 


3 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Oooo La La, how adorable! Love your image and fabulous papers. The cloud sentiment is a marvelous idea.

Linda

Kathie said...

Wow such a cute card and image Heide, I totally love your design papers and that mustard gingham paper go perfectly with that wonderful floral paper. This is a great card really makes my smile. Take care and enjoy your weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Sally Dube said...

Live that cute puppy image and I love the sun peeking out from behind the cloud - so cute!!
Blessings to you Heide!!
Sally