Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Happy July 4th!

Hi and Welcome to my post for Sweet Sketch Wednesdays 2. This week our sponsor is Dearie Dolls. This is a win, win sponsor, because you are able to to go and get the a Dearie Doll image anytime that you are in need of one for that special card. Mary Ellen is the owner and illustrator of Dearie Dolls, she also has a Etsy shop where you can buy diffrent images, found here.  
Here is this weeks Sketch:




For this week I used the cute image called  4th of July boy. Colored with my copics and added a little sparkle to his sparkler. speaking of 4th of July, I want to wish all our American friends a very happy and safe 4th of July. Keep you pets safe, I know my dog Guinness absolutely hates the fireworks and would run away if he could.
Thanks for stopping by this week and have wonderful week. Looking forward to see what you do with this sketch. 


5 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Super cute card Heide!! Love that image and your stars. Such awesome dimension. Happy 4th to you also!

Linda

Kathie said...

Happy 4th July to you too Heide. Love your card this is a cute image and I just adore his sparkles. I was watching the USA playing football the other morning which was night for you and I thought of Mia and I guess she was watching the game with anticipation. Take care and have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Kathie said...

Happy 4th July to you too Heide. Love your card this is a cute image and I just adore his sparkles. I was watching the USA playing football the other morning which was night for you and I thought of Mia and I guess she was watching the game with anticipation. Take care and have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Sally Dube said...

Love, love, love this "Independence" Boy and I just LOVE how you brought his sparkler to life!!! Awesome card Heide!!
Enjoy your time away!!
Sally

mulberry station said...

Hope you had a wonderful 4th. Your card is darling. We really were thinking alike on our images. The little boy is super cute! Have a great week.
Hugs, Nancy