Wednesday, July 23, 2014

One cool cat.

Ahhhhh..... Back from a wonderful  vacation in NYC, we did all the great touristy things that one does in NYC, From the Empire state building to a play on Broadway and shopping at Macy's. We did all of that and so much more. Not our typical summer vacation because it was not very relaxing, yet it was fun and exciting. 
This Lady just had a face lift.
 Nic and I in Greenwich Village
      

Now on to my post  for this week. 

  Hi and welcome to my post for Sweet Sketch Wednesdays 2. This week our wonderful sponsor is Eureka stamps. This weeks lucky winner will receive 3 digi stamps of their choice from Eureka.
Here is this weeks Sketch.
This is a fun sketch, lots of different papers can be used with this sketch. I used the cute image called Lemonade cat. Thank you to Eureka for being our sponsor this week.Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to head on over to SSW2 and join in on the fun.
Challenges:
Fan-Tastic Tuesday- Anything goes.
Crafts Galore Encore- Use a digi or a Rubber stamp
CMD challenge- Animal

5 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Adorable card Heide!! Love your image, exactly what I wish I were doing right now!!! Fabulous paper assortment too. What fun NYC pics too.

Linda

Annemaritta said...

Heide, thank you for sharing some holiday pics and I am sure you had fun and were exhausted after all touristy things! Well, I would love to do the same.

Your card made me think if this was you back home, totally relaxing enjoying life. Lovely colour scheme and colouring.

Thank you for entering the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #7 "Use Stamp or Digi Stamp". Good luck and looking forward to seeing you again!
Annemaritta - CGE DT

mulberry station said...

He is a cool cat! Love your fun combo of papers...Super cute card! Our family went to NYC a few years back. It is really a fun city to visit but I wouldn't want to live there. Glad you had a nice trip!
Hugs, Nancy

Kathie said...

Oh Heide love your card it reminds me of a ginger cat we had when I was growing up. Did you know that most ginger cats are males. We had a female her name was Jenny and I remember when Dad took her to the vet to be spayed that the vet said you can't as it's so rare to have a ginger female. We didn't need any kittens but they would have been cute. Such a cool card and I love your colours. Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox
P.S Your holiday looked so much fun, yes when you're travelling like that it gets very tiring and not that relaxing. As long as you enjoyed yourself is the main thing. I think the most relaxing holiday I've had was either at our beach house or a cruise we did now that was relaxing.....so much fun.

Sally Dube said...

Love that fun image - super cute card!! I have never gone to NYC - sounds like you had a great trip!! It is on my list... =)
Blessings to you Heide!!
Sally