Thursday, September 4, 2014

Book girl

Hi and Welcome to my blog. This week I wanted to show you this little cutie, from Tiddly Inks called School girl. I used papers from Sassy designs papers called Elysuim. Colored with my copics and lots of flowers most homemade. 
Thanks for stopping by today hope you have a good weekend. 
Challenges:
Tiddly Inks challenge- color challenge
 
My Heart pieces Digital stamps challenge- Must use a digi
Creative Knockout- Tic tac toe ( Digi stamp, distressing, flowers)

9 comments:

Loopylou. said...

gorgeous make Heide!
thank you for playing along with the tiddly inkers this week!
hugs Lou xx

Dawn said...

So sweet and fresh! Thanks so much for playing along with the poppy challenge!

Jen Hay said...

Heide, what an awesome card! I love the colors you used on School Girl. She's one of my favorites! Thanks for joining us in the color challenge. Tiddly Inker Jen :)

JanR said...

So sweet! That cluster of flowers looks great! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

Helen said...

This is lovely. Love the image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts.

Hugs Helen (DT)

Lisa Lara said...

I loooooooooooooooove your Challenge card with this cutie Heide. So happy you joined us at Tiddly Inks - Lisa Lara DT

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

She is soo sweet with her paper pierced dress and your embellishments are beautiful! Thank so much for stopping by and leaving your sweet comment, good luck in the challenge :)

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Your paper choices are lovely and just perfect for Wryn. Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks :)

Cheryl said...

Absolutely Fabulous! ;) Your coloring rocks, and I adore that Wryn's dress matches the background paper! Thanks for joining us in the Tiddly Inks Pop of Color Challenge!