Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Scarecrow.

Hi and Welcome to my post for Sweet Sketch Wednesdays 2. This week we have a fun sketch for you and a great sponsor- Doodle Pantry.  Laurie is the owner and designer over at Doodle Pantry. She is kind enough to give this weeks winner a $10 gift certificate to use in her shop.

                                  http://doodlepantry.com/images/badges/dpbadge2013.png                                         
    
Here is this weeks fun sketch. 
For this weeks sketch I was not sure which image I wanted to choose from, there are so many  great iamges. Did I want to go easy on my self and used a image that is colored or color one my self???


A you can see I used a image that I had to color myself called Scarecrow birdie.
Thanks for stopping by and Hope to see what you can do with this fun sketch. 
Challenges:
Doodle Pantry Challenge- Any digi Goes. 
Imagination Crafts Challenge- anything goes.  



9 comments:

L.Wilson said...

Hi Heide! Love the softness and warmth of your coloring of the scarecrow. Such a pretty card. I really enjoy the pattern of the paper, it seems to mimic the patchy scarecrow. Thanks for creating with Doodle Pantry products for SSW2!

Crafting Vicky said...

Love the image you have used. Great coloring. Fabulous take on the sketch.

Thanks for joining our monthly challenge here at Doodle Pantry challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

NanaConnie said...

Fabulous card, Heide! Love your color combo, so bright and lovely. Thanks so much for joining us in Challenge #52 at Doodle Pantry and for using a Doodle Pantry image. Enjoy your pre-selected free set and good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Joanna M. said...

Wow, that is some trippy '70s paper you are rocking Heide! I love how bright your card is this week. Hope you have a great weekend!

Kathie said...

Wow Heide I love your Scarecrow card this image is so darn cute and your design paper is perfect, you should know me by now any thing with flowers. I just love it and I'm glad to see you coloured your image also. Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Linda Anderson said...

And what a stunning job you did coloring this scarecrow too Heide! Love it!!

Linda

Jan said...

Fabulous creation. Thanks for joining us at IC xx Jan

mulberry station said...

Such a fun fall card Heide. I love your fun bright papers. The scarecrow is so cute! Have a great rest of the weekend.
Hugs, Nancy

Dorothy S said...

Aaawww...this guy is so cute - not sure he will fill his role as a scarecrow! the coloring is perfect! And thank you for your comments on my card.