Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas.


Hello and Merry Christmas to you all.

 Welcome to my post for Sweet Sketch Wednesdays 2. This week our sponsor is Dearie Dolls. Most of the images over at Dearie dolls are free, just leave a comment. This is a win, win sponsor, because you are able to to go and get the a Dearie Doll image anytime that you are in need of one for that special card. Mary Ellen is the owner and illustrator of Dearie Dolls, she also has a Etsy shop where you can buy diffrent images, found here.  


Have you ever had trouble with making your card, well I did the other night, nothing was going together for me, I had one problem after another, and of course it was the 13th hr. ..Well I went back to the Dearie dolls site and the image I was using was also a colored image, I quickly re sized the image and then my card came together perfectly and only just a matters of minutes. I was a happy, happy girl at that moment and happy with the out come of my card. 
Here is this weeks sketch. 
I took the sketch and gave it a 1/4 turn clockwise and that worked with the image that I used, Santa Snowman Found on Nov 29th post over at Dearie Dolls
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonder Holiday with you loved ones and I will see you on New years eve. 

5 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

You did a marvelous job Heide! Love your image and that gorgeous glammed up border. Simply lovely. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.

Linda

Joanna M. said...

I really loved the papers you used ... so non-traditional and PERFECT! Wonderful image this week. I loved how many snowmen popped up on our cards! I hope that your Christmas holiday is full of JOY!

Sally Dube said...

Heide this is absolutely adorable!! Love the sketch on its side and I LOVE Santa Snowman!! Super cute!!
Hope your Christmas was wonder-filled!!
Blessings and hugs to you!!
Sally

Sharon Basel said...

This turned out great Heide. Love the border you created and the colors you chose. Hugs,
Sharon

anne said...

Lovely card, I like the colours and border you have used x