Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Dancing in the Rain.

Hello and Welcome! This week at SSW2 our sponsor is Sami Stamps, what fun and original stamps they have. This weeks lucky winner will receive a $12 gift certificate to Sami's shop. 

                                                      


Here is this week fun sketch. 

For this week I gave the sketch a quarter turn to accommodate my Umbrella splash image. I am happy with the bright colors that I used. This image reminds me of Mia when she was much longer, She loved puddles and after the rain she always wanted to go out and splash in the puddles. Thanks for stopping by and hope to have you join us over at SSW2. 

5 comments:

anne said...

Love this image Heide, love splashing in puddles and love your card!
Hope you have a lovely week. Anne x

Joanna M. said...

Easily one of my favorite cards this week! I love your bright colors and that darling image! Great job this week.
~Jo

Kathie said...

Just love your card this week Heide especially this image and those lovely bright colours and wonderful design papers couldn't be more perfect. Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Linda Anderson said...

Oh how I love your card Heide!! Great image and marvelous papers. The little heart rhinestones could not be more perfect!!

Linda

Sally Dube said...

Love the image, Love the sentiment, Love the card!! Yes - rain can be happy =) Love your choice of papers!! Now I've got Singing in the Rain stuck in my head...
Blessings and hugs to you!!
Sally