Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Birthday Balloons.

Good morning and Welcome to my post for Sweet Sketch Wednesdays 2.Have you ever had one of those days that you can not remember what time it is or the correct day? Well I am having a month of this, I am dropping it left and right, Not remembering what day it is telling the kids they have appointments a whole month early! I think it has something to do with Summer vacation, LOL!! I do much better on the schedule. How about you?

Lets get on to this week, before I forget!   This weeks sponsor is Sweet Pea Stamps. Sweet Pea Stamps is a new sponsor for us at SSW2. Thank you for being our sponsor.                                                .                                                            

                                                     
I used the adorable image called Little girl holding balloons by Molly Harrison. She is so sweet!  
Here is this weeks sketch. 



Thanks for stopping by this week. Lets hope I remember what day it is next week. 

3 comments:

Joanna M. said...

This image is one of my favorites (how did I miss it?) Such a pretty card this week Heide. And yeah, I'm having a heckova time remembering where and when I have to be places. I thought that it was just getting old, so yeah ... it's summer, that's MY problem :-) Have a great week.

Linda Anderson said...

Yeah, I hear ya about needing to have a routine!!! Your card sure is darling. What lovely coloring of this sweet image. Hang in there, school will be back in session before ya know it!!!!!

Linda

anne said...

A beautiful card Heide, I really love the colour tones you have chosen.
Hope you are finding your routine. Hugs Anne x