Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Theo and her pup.

Hello and welcome to my post for Sweet Sketch Wednesdays 2. This week our sponsor is Lacy Sunshine. Oue lucky winner will get 3 images from the Lacy Sunshine shop.

                                                 
Here is this weeks sketch. 

                                  

I used the sweet image called Theo and her pup. 
The sentiment is from SU.

 Thanks for stopping by. I hope to see what you do with this sketch over at SSW2. 




                                             

3 comments:

Joanna M. said...

HIya Heide. I hope your week is going well. I do like your card this week with all it's pink and yellows. Nice job coloring too.

anne said...

This is just gorgeous Heide, the image is so sweet with the cute rosebud cheeks and I like the colours you have used too.
Hugs Anne x

Kathie said...

Love your card Heide, this is such a cute image and wonderful colours and what great embellishments.
Hugs
Kathie
xox