Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Deacon

Hello and Welcome to my post for Sweet Sketch Wednesdays 2. This week our sponsor is Jodi From Bugaboo. If you have not been to her shop you need to head over there, Jodie has so many Fabulous digi images! This weeks Winner will receive 7 free digis from the Bugaboo shop. 



Here is this weeks Sketch. 



 This cute image that I used is called Deacon bugs.

Thanks for stopping by and I am looking forward to seeing what you do with this sketch...See you over at SSW2! 
   
                                                           





5 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Sooooooo cute Heide!!! I love Deacon images, must be because I can relate to all the "boy" adventures! Love the earth tones of your coloring and papers too.

Linda

Joanna M. said...

That Deacon image is fantastic. Great job coloring him with all the manly colors. I always need boy cards so this is an image that I think I need! Have a great week.
~Jo

sweetbloominscraps said...

Heide, This is definitely one of my favorites! Such a lovely birthday card! Love your papers and the colors you used to color up Deacon! It will make some one very happy on their birthday!
Hugs, Judi

Kathie said...

Such a lovely card Heide, love this image of Deacon and wonderful colour and design papers. I do hope you've made it especially for someone special. Great card as always.

Hugs
Kathie
xox

anne said...

This is such an adorable image Heide and so beautifully coloured and I do love your nature themed papers, just perfect.
Hugs Anne xx